Pages

vendredi 26 juin 2015

Regarder Eat, for This Is My Body en Streaming Gratuit

Eat, for This Is My Body en Streaming Gratuit Complet Francais

Cherchez-vous à regarder des films de Eat, for This Is My Body Film streamiz?. Tu êtes venus au bon endroit. Trouver autant que vous désirez et regardez-les sur votre ordinateur.


Eat, for This Is My Body sorti en salles le 2007-09-10. Duree: 105 minutes et voter: 0.
Ce film est l'un des meilleurs, Drama de genre.


Eat, for This Is My Body Synopsis


Haiti, a lonely forgotten black island abandoned to its poverty and misery. A white woman, Madame lives in a fantasy in which she helps to teach, inspire and feed the retched masses of the world. She is in fact completely cut off from them – a continent away. The awakening of desire between Madame and her black servant boy, Patrick, will lead her from her isolation out into the real Haiti, where she will for the first time see and hear the land and its people, discover the reality of her own body, her identity and come face to face with her own mortality.










Affiches de Cinema


0-Eat, for This Is My Body






Examen des Eat, for This Is My Body :



Search Result :